LEXON Oblio Phone Station Wireless Charging / UV Sanitizer, White

$169.00 AUD

In stock

Purchase this product now and earn 169 loyalty points!

The future is well and truly here, ladies and gentleman. This new vase shaped gadget does it all. Pop you mobile phone inside the sleek unit for wireless charging and UV sanitisation. It takes 20 minutes to kill 99.9% of the germs making home on your mobile device, whilst the other 0.1% cower in fear knowing their time is almost up.

Product info:
✔︎ Wireless charging station with built-in UV sanitizer
✔︎ Material: ABS / Rubber finishing
✔︎ Qi-certified (wireless power transfer using inductive charging)
✔︎ Fast charging: approximately 3h required for a full smartphone charge
✔︎ Advanced anti-bacterial UV light with ionizer technology
✔︎ Kill 99,9% of your smartphone screen germs in 20 minutes
✔︎ Automatic ON/OFF sanitizing cycle
✔︎ LED light for correct placement and charging status
✔︎ Compatible with Qi-enabled smartphones with size up to 8.3 cm wide / 1.05 cm thick including case (not metal)
✔︎ Foreign object detection
✔︎ Laboratory tested against common bacteria
✔︎ Power supply: on USB-C port (cable included)



SKU: 11287

Established in 1991 by Rene Adda, Lexon is a French design company whose mission is to create simple and innovative accessories for modern life. The original idea was to challenge internationally known and awarded designers, as well as out of school ...

View more by Lexon

Our promise is to save you time and money wherever possible by keeping delivery costs fair, low and fully transparent.

Free Shipping on Orders Over $150*

In order to keep your costs down and our pricing simple, delivery is FREE for ALL Designstuff customers within Australia if you spend $150 or more on full priced items in one transaction*. This does not include BULKY ITEMS. To receive DISCOUNTS, LOYALTY POINTS and obtain membership benefits, please sign up here to become a member prior to adding the products to your cart. Free shipping does not apply for international orders.