Danish design icon, Ferm Living, celebrates the concept of home and its ever-changing nature, in its SS21 Catalogue: The Art Of Home. Featuring soft, organic shapes, and rich, earthen tones, the collection represents the idea that home is raw and unfinished, a journey that spans a lifetime.
To celebrate the SS21 launch, we’re giving you a chance to win an ICONIC DESERT CHAIR in the newly released Poppy Red/Sand colourway.
Entering is simple:
1. Check out Ferm Living’s latest catalogue below.
2. Tell us three of your favourite pieces from their range.
3. Complete the form below.
Entry is open to Australian residents only (sorry to our International friends), and is limited to one entry per trade account.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WIN A FERM LIVING DESERT CHAIR COMPETITION
- The Promoter is:
Designstuff Group PTY LTD (ABN 96 160 080 464) of registered office address: Retail 1, 3-5 St Kilda Road, St Kilda 3182 VIC.
The above mentioned companies will be hereafter jointly referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
- Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- To enter the competition an entrant must submit 3 products from the Ferm Living SS21 catalogue.
- Closing date for entry will be 11:59pm (AEDT) Thursday 10th June 2021. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows:
The entrant must hold a current trade account with Designstuff
The entrant must have chosen and submitted three unique products from the Ferm Living SS21 catalogue via the competition landing page: https://www.designstuff.com.au/win-ferm-living-ss21/
The prize is 1 x Ferm Living Desert Chair Poppy Red/Sand. This prize is valued at $689.00 inc GST.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be drawn at random at Retail 1, 3-5 St Kilda Road, St Kilda 3182 VIC on Friday, 11th June 2021.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be published on our website.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.