A new little cloud has floated in. The popular Tense Pendant Lamp is now available with a diameter of 70 cm in addition to the sizes Ø90 and Ø120 cm. Ideal for smaller spaces or mounted in poetic formations along with the other sizes. Like the other Tense pendants, the lamp consists of a light shade made of the material Tyvek, which is both durable and soft – whilst being 100% recyclable. The flexibility of this paper-like diffuser allows its slim frame to accentuate the cloud like qualities of the lamp. Finished with a slimline LED light source, all components fit into a slim box for ease of transport.
– Material: Shade in Tyvek membrane (100% recyclable) tightened up with carbon rods, cord in black PVC and dimmable LED light source.
– Colour: White Tyvek
– Certification: CE, Class II, IP22
– Light source: LED 22W, 3000K (Results in approx. 2700K through lamp shade) Mains dimmable, trailing edge, no digital transformer needed. Output: 36 Va / 550 Ma Input: 230VA/110mA, 50/60Hz, PF=0,95 Lumen: 2,000 lm, CRI: 80
– Bulb: Light source included. Min. 50,000 hours
– Designer: Panter & Tourron.
– Small H: 150 x D: 600 x W: 700 mm
– Medium H: 150 x D: 800 x W: 900 mm
– Large H: 150 x W: 1100 x D: 1200 mm
– Canopy Ø: 195 x H: 50 mm (holds driver and excess cord)
The lamp is only intended for indoor use. Consult a professionally qualified electrician if any doubt.
Cleaning & Maintenance:
Turn off the electricity before cleaning the lamp. Clean gently with a duster.