The J’ai Soif carafe and tumbler are expertly crafted from opaque white Borosilicate glass, inspired by the traditional drinkware sets displayed on bedside tables in France. The J’ai Soif carafes sophisticated design lines and bold colour adds extraordinary pleasure to the simple act of drinking water.
– Colour: Opaque White
– Carafe: Height 20cm, Diameter at Base 9.5cm, Capacity Approx 800ml
– Medium Gobelet: Height 8cm, Diameter at Base 7cm, Capacity Approx 250ml
– Carafe and Gobelet made from 100% Borosilicate glass
– Each carafe and gobelet features the Maison Balzac star logo on its base
This glassware is hand blown, and as a result slight variances in shape, size and colour may occur. These variances are part of the inherent charm of handmade products, and should not be considered a fault. Any irregularities that may occur will never deter from the overall aesthetic of the product, or hinder its ability to be used as intended.
Composition and care:
– Although all Maison Balzac glassware is dishwasher safe, we recommend gently hand washing with a soft bristle brush as these are precious glasses!
– Avoid using strong alkali soaps, as these may damage the glass.
– Take care not to bump glassware against hard surfaces or other vessels during cleaning.
– Avoid putting ice directly in the empty glass; add the liquid first, then add ice and drink up!